Dave is responsible for overseeing and contributing to site planning and urban design projects that include community redevelopment plans, corridor plans, campus master plans, parks & recreation system plans, as well as bicycle & pedestrian network plans. Dave often presents sessions at conferences in the Mid-South region on planning healthy communities, urban planning strategies and the benefits of placemaking. His daily responsibilities also include administration of the marketing department and business development for the firm.
FUN FACT: While working at the Miami Zoo, home on a summer break from college, Dave discovered he is allergic to Rhinos.
• Pulaski County Pedestrian & Bicycle Trails Master Plan: Pulaski County, Arkansas – 2007 Arkansas Chapter ASLA Merit Award
• Beaver Water District Administration Building site master plan & landscape plan – 2008 Arkansas Chapter Merit Award & USGBC Gold LEED certification
• 12th Street Corridor Plan: Little Rock, Arkansas – 2010 Arkansas Chapter APA Achievement in Urban Design Award
• Chaffee Crossing Redevelopment Plan: Fort Smith, Arkansas – 2011 Arkansas Chapter APA Urban Development & Design Award; 2011 Arkansas Chapter ASLA Merit Award
• Maumelle Forward Comprehensive Plan: Maumelle, Arkansas – 2014 Arkansas Chapter APA Achievement in Comprehensive Plan Development; 2015 Arkansas Chapter ASLA Honor Award