Julie is a Project Manager and Director of Planning for Crafton Tull. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Planners as well as the American Planning Association, and is a licensed Landscape Architect in both Arkansas and Texas. Julie’s areas of expertise include large-scale comprehensive plans, bicycle and pedestrian plans, and parks system master plans, as well as site-specific projects such as streetscape corridors, trail design, and campus planning projects. She has managed several award-winning projects varying in scale from a few city blocks to several counties.
FUN FACT: Julie enjoys traveling to new places, experiencing the arts, and exploring the outdoors with family and friends.
• San Antonio River Basin Plan for Nature-Based Park Resources: Bexar, Goliad, Karnes, and Wilson counties, Texas – 2006 Texas Chapter ASLA Merit Award; 2009 Arkansas Chapter ASLA Honor Award
• Pulaski County Pedestrian & Bicycle Trails Master Plan: Pulaski County, Arkansas – 2007 Arkansas Chapter ASLA Merit Award
• 12th Street Corridor Plan: Little Rock, Arkansas – 2010 Arkansas Chapter APA Achievement in Urban Design Award
• Chaffee Crossing Redevelopment Plan: Fort Smith, Arkansas – 2011 Arkansas Chapter APA Urban Development & Design Award; 2011 Arkansas Chapter ASLA Merit Award
• Maumelle Forward Comprehensive Plan: Maumelle, Arkansas – 2014 Arkansas Chapter APA Achievement in Comprehensive Plan Development; 2015 Arkansas Chapter ASLA Honor Award